Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Say You Want a Revolution?


Here is the OEM head unit display in action with the Dice/Ipod selected. This is the "Revolution" track from the new Beatles "Love" cd/dvd. What an awesome collection of work that cd is! My daughter bought the cd for me for Christmas and I am loving it. You should hear the re-mix on that disc! The audio is perfect! The graphics are scrolling with the Dice unit and next you will see "The Beatles" come by...and then the word "Love." Very cool OEM integration, this device is rocking if you want an Ipod adapter. My steering wheel functions are working perfectly. No worries Mon. Thanks for the Dice Santa! Now on to the Sirius installation!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Andrew, I would be very interested to compare the performance of the Dension Dice unit and the Dension IceLink Plus that I installed in my MINI. essentially, they seem to be the same and yet they are from the same company. Any ideas?
http://murmini.com/