Tuesday, December 26, 2006

My Dice and Ipod in the seat!

Here is the Dice unit http://www.diceelectronics.com/press.htm in my passenger seat. You can see there is one plug in the unit from the rear and another Ipod cable into the Ipod. At this point it is 4 minutes after I opened the FedEx box and I am listening to my new cd off my Ipod on my OEM head unit. I was convinced to stay with the OEM head unit as I just love the MINI styling and decided to leave my Alpine equipment in the boxes after many hours of research and careful thinking. Now I just have to get this wire routed and my deal is done for Ipod integration. I plan to put the Dice behind my head unit and keep my OEM MINI Aux input in the glove box. The cable will route to my European parcel shelf as this is where I want my Ipod to sit. This device is so cool and so simple. Love it.

No comments: