Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Got My New Dice Unit Today!

Merry Christmas!! Here is one of the things Santa brought me. This is a picture of my 2006 MCS (10/06 build) in the passenger rear side compartment. Notice the two connectors for the changer controls. I plugged my new Dice unit in to try it out as I plan to install my OEM Sirius unit and use the pass through on that module when it arrives.
Check out the pictures to follow for more detail on just how easy this thing is to install.
Now time for my testimonial. I am a real fan of superior customer service. If you want some awesome customer service give Tom a call for your Dice unit. A real nice guy he absolutely knows his stuff and will answer all your questions. Here is the web site: http://www.europeanautosource.com/ His company sponsors the forum link on the North American Motoring web site for navigation and audio posts. Don't walk, just run, turn that computer on and order your Dice right now! http://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14 Tom took my order on December 23 and FedEx brought my Dice to the door today! Killer service for West coast to East coast and during the holidays!

No comments: