Friday, May 11, 2007

Hard Rain on the Dragon!!!


It rains? Well my garage queen gets rained on for the second time since birth. Ouch. I am on the Dragon what am I supposed to do? Let's drive baybee...All of my lights including my rear fog lamp are on. The final killboy picture... I really like this one...we have Van Halen and Led Zeppelin on the sound system...fairly loud!, the rain sensor wipers are working perfectly, the Dunlop runflat tires have a grip that surprises me in this downpour, let's rock. This is living! Thanks to killboy for the pictures!! This one is great! My suggestion is go find a picture and buy at least one of yours from these hard working folks. They are the best. Here is a link to a portion of this ride in the rain. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2405066246533501034

No comments: